For the Graham Cracker Crust
- 14 whole graham crackers, about 7 ounces
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon water
For the Lemon Cream Pie Filling
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5.1 ounce box instant vanilla pudding (not lemon)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- White chocolate curls and crushed graham cracker for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Place the graham crackers in the food processor. Pulse until the crackers are chopped to fine crumbs. Add the melted butter, sugar, salt and cinnamon, pulse to combine. Add 1 teaspoon of water and pulse a couple more times.
- Press the graham cracker mixture firmly against the bottom and sides of the deep pie pan. Then bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool completely.
- For the Lemon Cream Pie Filling: Using an electric mixer, whip the heavy cream with the 3 tablespoons of sugar and vanilla extract, until firm. Scoop into a separate bowl and chill. Then mix the instant pudding and milk in another bowl, until well combined.
- Using the mixer, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Then with the mixer still running, add the pudding. Scrape the bowl and beat until completely smooth. Then slowly beat in the lemon juice.
- Using a spatula, fold in half the whipped cream. Scoop the lemon cream pie filling into the pie crust. Smooth the filling and top with the remaining whipped cream. If desired sprinkle the top with crushed graham crackers and white chocolate shavings. Cover gently with plastic wrap, and chill for at least two hours. Serve cold.