- 2 tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 8 eggs
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut in slices
- 2 sliced zucchinis
- 1 sliced red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a pan over a medium-low heat;
- Add the oil and sweet potato slices and cook until soft, about 8 minutes;
- Add the zucchini and red bell pepper slices and cook for another 4 minutes;
- While it cooks, whisk the eggs in a bowl, making sure to incorporate a lot of air in the mixture;
- Season the egg mixture with salt and pepper and add to the cooking veggies;
- Cook on low heat until just set, about 10 minutes;
- Finish the frittata until golden under a heated broiler.